Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pluto...

Ok….myb this is a good time to talk about MY BABY…

Pluto…he is my sweetheart…he is a give from aliakama as my birthday present..hehe

Pluto come with one of his partner…but…sadly…it die peacefully in her sauna bathroom…she love that thing…she love to sleep in side of it…I only get to know her like 2 3 days…on my unlucky day went my calculator were taken in the examination I went back home hopefully to play with them....then I notice she still sleeping in his sauna….i try to wake her up…but…….i called alia….then we cry….we also wrote a letter to her…im very sure she in heaven now…. i ask raffi out that day to burry her..at Sungai Melake… BYE SAYANG…..

After that day…I promise myself to take care Pluto with all my heart….Pluto growing up being a very healthy Hamster…he actually a Golden Hamster…have a golden fur with white stripe..But now he transform to something else..well…I not sure what type of hamster…but one thing I sure he don’t have his golden fur anymore…he look very fierce…his white stripe turn to black stripe…he gain more weight…and more playful…day to day…Im name him Pluto hehe its Faez idea….then 2 day before im going back to melake..pluto like to groom himself…so much….he always grooming…then he look very very very lonely….all my aceh friend notice is….he also not playing much like before….went I back to melake I decided to buy him a mate….and a big new cage with a wheel and a tunnel…hehe he look more cheer then before..aggressive..showing off (to tackle his mate myb..hehe) im so happy went Pluto look happy…sadly…yesterday…Pluto look like he had lost his confident….went I hold him…I think he loss his weight…much!! Just now….i try to touch him…he bite me for the 1st time….im so shocked…then I take him out of his cage…he look very nervous and afraid of me….he never like this before…I have no idea why….did he get reject with the new female hamster? (I don’t name her yet)


both of this pic is pluto....
geram kan?????


Went Pluto look sad.....

No comments: