Friday, February 20, 2009

INI UNTUK KAMU!!!

INI UNTUK KAMU DILUAR SANA!
KAMU TAHU SIAPA KAMU KAN.....
MAKA ENJOY!!!!

Sick and tired of hearing
All these people talk about
What's the deal with my life
And when is gonna fade out
The thing you got to realize
What we doing is not about ur life
We got the gift of free style
We gonna bring it till the end

It doesn't matter
'Bout the car I drive or
What I wear around my neck
All that matters
Is that you recognize
That it's just about respect
It doesn't matter
About the clothes I wear
And where I go and why
All that matters
Is that you get hyped and
We'll do it to you every time

Do you ever wonder why
You hate us so much?
you take away my trust
just stop talk bout us
you ruin all my life
Oh bicth! you can't stop
And the fake all you got
Come on now
This must be, fuck!

Dirty game!
Bicth you can't stop
I know you
playing all this time
This must be FUCK!

Now, why you wanna try
To classify the type of thing
That we do
'Cause we're just fine
Doin what we like
Can we say the same for you?
Tired of feelin all
Around me animosity

Just worry about yours
'Cause I'ma get mine
Now people can't you see

Man..im tired of this shit!!!

Stop!!!


DH DENGAR JERITAN BATIN KU...
JADI JGN SIBUK!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

aliah kama said...

haha. enak beliau. SUMPAH AKU TERASA SIALL.

hahah.
harap2 terasa.

unknown said...

amat scary anda punye entry
terasa oo~ (walaupon x de kene mengene. ehh takde kan?? )
^_^

Dancer said...

ala kak aten, dis type of ppl xkan berhenti. biarkan je. tambah pahala kita diorg bercakap. ckp ngn diorg ; weyyy kau gune name aku buat modal mengumpat, apa kata bayar royalty kt aku rm10 pun jadi la. :)

Fatin said...

Alia : la..anda jgn trase plak..sumpah bukan untuk anda..hahahah
wei!! kelakar wei!!! hahaha

kak rozie : hehe mesti la xder kene mengena ngn anda....anda menusia yang amat daku sanjunggi!!

oh! kenape org lain plak yang trase nie...

izza : ala izza the thing is diaorg dh selalu ckp pasal kiterorg sampai kadang2 tak sedar yang diaorg tngh ckp..huhu tah2 mintak rm5 pon xnak kasi kot..